The Liebster Award for Bloggers 2019
Have you been nominated for the Liebster Award? I got nominated, and I wasn’t familiar with what it was, so I compiled this blog post to tell you all you need to know about the award. But first, let me send a big thanks to Alexander Bjorn for nominating me on this post from Real Thoughts Blog! You can check out his blog using this link.
So What is the Liebster Award??
The word Liebster is German, and may translate it to mean kindest, pleasant, or valued. The Liebster Award started many years ago as a way to inspire, help and recognize new bloggers. This award helps bloggers because it helps to connect and find new bloggers that are worth checking out. Your nominations shouldn’t just be given to anyone, they should be reserved for new bloggers who have awesome content. Overall, the award is all about promoting other people’s blogs and supporting the blogging community.
How does the Liebster Award work (Rules)?
Typically, to be nominated, you need to have value adding content such that another blogger feels compelled to nominate you and promote your content. Once you’re nominated, there are some guidelines on how you should pass this act of kindness forward. Here are the Rules:
- You Should Give thanks to your nominator! (its just the right thing to do)
- Display the Award and the official rules (to inform those who may not be familiar).
- Answer all the questions you were asked.
- Create 5 new creative questions for your nominations.
- Nominate your 5 favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers to help promote their blog
- Submit to the Official Site for the Award. (remember, these are just nominations)
Entries start the Jan 1st and end on Dec 25th 2019. The winner will be picked on Dec 31st!
Questions I was asked to Answer:
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change and why?
- When was the first time you felt happy to be alive?
- How do you feel when you hear a child laugh?
- What do you hope to do before you die?
- If you could change that one thing about yourself that you’ve always wanted to change, would anyone notice?
- If you could be born in any period of history, but you couldn’t choose your wealth, race or social status, when would you want to be born and why?
- If I could change one thing about the world, it would be that every person is raised in a loving family and received a good education without limitations of poverty.
- I’ve always felt happy to be alive!
- The joy of a child’s life is one of the purest there is. Hearing my daughter laugh melts away all my stress!
- Before I die, I hope to help people and make a meaningful difference in the lives I touch.
- Yes. I think they would. Not saying what it is 🙂
- I would be born in the middle ages. I’ve always thought it was an awesome time in history because it was so natural and there was no technology like we have today.
My Nominations: (These are Awesome Blogs You Should Check Out!)
- Professional Lessons
- Rays of Sunshine
- Rollin with the P
- The Self Help Manifesto
- Observe Shoot & Create
Questions for my Nominations:
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- What is one moment in your life where you’ve cried from joy?
- Would you go out into space and visit other galaxies, if you could?
- What was a turning point in your life?
- Who is your hero?
The Liebster Award for Bloggers is a great way to share newer blogs that offer awesome content. And that’s everything you need to know about the Liebster Award, and a Real Thoughts example of what to do if your nominated!